Sunday, May 2, 2021

Blogspot Resurrected!

 Well, I am back to blogging after almost a decade off due to a major life change, all for the better! 

I wish I could have just picked up where I left off, but danged if I can remember (or find my notes regarding) the login information for my Aprons of the Adirondacks blog. Grrr.... I have torn my house apart looking for that information which I know I had saved but two changes of address in 10 years causes a lot of stuff to disappear. I am sure that now that I have created a whole new space on Blogger that I will find that information, but I digress...

If you would like to see the original site try this link:

Aprons of the Adirondacks 

I had to change my name just slightly because the old site still exists, but google blogspot is ridiculously difficult in regards to recovering lost information. Live and learn.

I look forward to reconnecting and networking with my fellow bloggers again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime....